Friday 13 July 2018 - Flinders University at Tonsley
Be part of the action at Flinders University at Tonsley on Friday 13 July 2018 and join the conversations on
Optimising Ageing: What works?
Keynote speakers will include:
~ Dr Catherine Barrett, Director, Celebrate Ageing and Curator, Museum of Love
~ Associate Professor Lee-Fay Low, The University of Sydney
~ Dr Ashleigh Smith, University of South Australia, 2017 SA Tall Poppy Winner
The call for abstracts and registration will open soon.
More details to follow
The SA Gerontology Conference aims to:
- Challenge: Introduce delegates to ideas they may not have previously considered
- Inspire: Encourage delegates to build on current practices with new ideas for delivering best outcomes for people in their communities
- Engage: Meet, collaborate, partner, exchange ideas and build networks with peers from diverse backgrounds and disciplines
Submitting authors will receive notification of acceptance by 31st May 2018. Presenters of accepted submissions will be eligible for a discounted registration rate.
Event Date & Time: Friday 13 July 2018
Event Location: Flinders University at Tonsley, 1284 South Road CLOVELLY PARK, South Australia
Places Available: 160
• Member $150
• Concession/Student (Member) $75
• Non-member $200
• Concession/Student (Non-member) $100
• Presenter 50% discount on appropriate rate