Pre Oct 2014
ACT Division Annual Meeting and Student Research Showcase
The ACT Division Annual Meeting and Student Research Showcase provides an opportunity for AAG members and interested members of the community to learn about the work of the ACT Division over the past year, and to hear about the research being undertaken by postgraduate research students in the field of ageing.
Topics that the student presentations will address include:
- Older women continuing to walk for exercise well into their 80s and older;
- Older people with chronic mental illness and their carers: do the current models of carer support their needs?;
- Mild Cognitive Impairment and General Practitioner use; and
- Exploring the Journey toward Successful Ageing: Mixed Method Approach.
This event is supported by the Centre for Research on Ageing Health, and Wellbeing.
Hear from Emerging Researchers
- BONNIE FIELD PhD Candidate, University of Canberra
- SHARON LEIGH-HAZEL PhD Candidate, Australian National University
- LILY O’DONOUGHUE–JENKINS PhD Candidate, Australian National University
- NICAMIL KALALANG SANCHEZ PhD Candidate, Australian Catholic University
To download a flyer and registration form please click here.
To register online please scroll down the page, make your selection of registration type, and click submit.
Event Date & Time: Wednesday, 15 October 2014, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Event Location: Bob Douglas Lecture Theatre, Building 62A, Coombs Close, ANU, ACT
Registrations Open: 6th Oct 14 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 15th Oct 14 11:59 PM
AAG Members: FREE
Student/Concession Members: FREE
Student/Concession Non-Members: $10.00 (Please enter the code "SHOWCASE" at checkout to receive this discount).
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed