Webinar - AAG QLD Student & Early Career Group Event - Cutting Edge Research
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
Closes Friday 16th April 2021.
The Australian Association of Gerontology (Qld Division) are calling for abstracts for
the AAG Student and Early Career Group Cutting Edge Research Webinar
which will take place on Wednesday 19th May, 12.00 to 13.30
HDR candidates (Master, PhD, ClinPhD) at any stage in their research journey and early career researchers (3yrs postdoc) are invited to present their work (15 minute presentation). There will be an award for the best presentation courtesy of the AAG Qld Division. The winner will receive a registration to the 2021 AAG Conference on the Gold Coast. Presenters will be judged on content, communication style and audience engagement.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Abstracts should include the following information (250 words max),
- List of authors
- Affiliations of authors
- Structured abstract with the headings of: Background and Objectives, Method, Results and Conclusions.
- All abstracts must consist of original work
- Submit as a word document
- Types of work suitable for submission include: systematic literature reviews, scientific studies, theoretical papers.
- You may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts for review.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed.
Email abstracts to Danielle Cave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student & Early Career Researchers
Cutting Edge Research Event
Don't miss this opportunity to join our webinar
and hear about a diverse range of research
Registration for this event will open soon
Event Date & Time: Wednesday 19th May - Abstracts close 16th April
Registrations Open: 16th Apr 21 1:00 AM
Registrations Close: 18th May 21 5:15 PM
Places Available: 200
AAG Members: FREE
NZAG Members: FREE
ANZSGM Members: FREE
Non member student/concessions: $10
Not a member yet? Click here