Policy, Research & International
International Longetvity Centre - Australia (ILC-AU) - Membership
AAG is the lead organisation for administrative purposes.
- A point of contact for all member organisations.
- Collation and dissemination of communication from the ILC Global Alliance (ILC-GA) to member organisations.
- Opportunity for member organisations achievements relevant to the vision and mission to be distributed internationally via ILC-GA networks.
- Exclusive use of ILC–AU logo for member organizations.
- A collaborative equitable and collegiate environment for ILC-AU activities.
- Will participate in meetings and ILC-AU dialogue.
- Pay the Annual Membership fee ($1,500 ex GST).
- Provide a collaborative equitable and collegiate environment for ILC-AU activities as noted.
- Actively contribute to the ILC-AU activities.
- Memberships are organisational, not individual.
- New memberships to be considered in March/April meeting annually.
- Members have to meet membership criteria, be approved by ILC-AU Executive Committee, and pay annual fee.
- ILC-AU Executive Committee is comprised of all representative members, voting is available by email or within meeting.
Admission and eligibility criteria
- An institution or department, division can apply for membership of ILC-AU.
Applications will be evaluated by the ILC-AU Executive Committee on:
- Scientific and technical reputation and leadership.
- Capability and availability to contribute to ILC-AU agenda.
Admission to membership will be decided by a vote of the full membership of the ILC-AU.
(last updated 21 Sep 2016)