To improve the experience of aging through connecting research, policy and practice.
- Evidence-informed - AAG's views are based on gerontologica research. practice knowledge and the experiences of older people
- Multi-disciplinary and holistic - AAG puts older people's lives and eviorments at the centre of our work by bringing together those with interestes in all aspects of ageing research, education , policy and practice.
- Independent - while acknowledging the informed contributions of different groups, AAG is not beholden to the interest of any profession, instituion, servise sector or interest group.
- Collaborative - AAG brings togehter its members and key stakeholders to progress improvements in the expeience of ageing.
- Fair - AAG is committed to promoting equity of access and outcomes for all olders people in Australia and internationally
AAG's Strategic Priorites 2020-2023 include four goals, each framing broad actions required to achieve them.